A global company are looking for a Tax Manager to join their team in London. The successful candidate will assume responsibility for UK effective tax rates, tax audits, tax planning initiatives and the management and review of tax compliance. The Tax Department is a small but dynamic group and for the right individual, there will be opportunities to develop their career further within the group.
* Manage and optimise the company's effective tax rate and cash tax by minimising the impact of foreign taxes on operational results
* Implement corporate tax strategy in UK.
* Become familiar with the business in order that tax planning and compliance is undertaken with a sound knowledge of the commercial environment.
* Participate in/instigate tax planning including collaborating with management to recommend and effect corporate structural changes
* Review of project contracts, bids and tenders and tax advice to the business in this respect, in particular assessing business needs in new locations and considering the compliance/tax registration implications.
The role is paying up to £100,000 plus 20% bonus, hybrid offering 1/2 days a week in the West London office.
For further information on this role, please contact Josh Burns at The Consultancy Group.