Your new company
An exceptional Mid-Teir firm is looking for a Mixed Tax Supervisor to join their growing team. Having started as a small firm, they have now grown to have 3 offices and keep their ethos of friendly expertise. The firm has trained hundreds of qualified accountants and advised thousands of sole traders, individuals, companies (which include PLCs and financial institutions) and partnerships.
Your new role
This role is an exciting Mixed Tax Supervisor role that is looking to expand their current team. In this role you will be preparing complex personal, partnership, trust and corporation tax returns as well as managing a portfolio of clients and ensuring that payments and returns are filed on time. You will be reviewing tax returns prepared by other members of the team as well.
What you\'ll need to succeed
* Must be ATT, ACCA or ACA qualified.
* Have around 5+ years of taxation experience within a practice firm.
* Be a good team player and have interpersonal skills.
* Part-qualified CTA or have a desire to study CTA qualification.
What you\'ll get in return
* Flexible working options are available.
* Training support for the CTA if needed.
* Hybrid working model.
* Annual Christmas bonus.
* + more.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.