Our client is an integral part of a global network of independent audit, tax, and advisory firms, with a presence in over 130 countries and a team of nearly 60,000 professionals. They are a collective of independent thinkers who prioritise quality, inclusion, and integrity in everything they do. Across the globe, they bring a unique and superior experience to their clients-one that surpasses expectations. Personal, proactive, and agile is their way.
Job Description: A Look into the Role
This role sits within the Asset Management focused team in the larger Financial Services division. Within this team, an Associate Director will have the following responsibilities:
* Assist financial services businesses in optimising their tax position, managing tax risk, and ensuring compliance with tax obligations, encompassing both UK and international tax structuring considerations and operational tax issues.
* Gain significant exposure to clients, collaborating with large and complex financial institutions to expertly manage their tax compliance obligations.
* Oversee your diverse client portfolio, ensuring the delivery of a high level of client service.
* Identify opportunities for our clients and the firm.
* Play a key role in winning new business by proactively managing existing relationships and contributing to the acquisition of new clients.
Knowing You're Right for Them
To apply, you'll need a professional qualification (CTA / ACA / ACCA or equivalent) and a comfort level in managing a portfolio of clients. While it would be advantageous to possess the following skills, the team and the wider organisation understand that everyone's journey is unique, and they are committed to supporting your development:
* Strong tax technical skills with an interest in the financial services sector (previous experience of working with financial services clients is not essential).
* A proven track record of leading projects, demonstrating accountability, high quality, and timely delivery.
* Effective communication skills at all levels, both internally and externally.
* A strong and motivated team player.
* Excellent interpersonal skills, coupled with robust oral and written communication abilities.
* Experience in coaching and developing more junior team members.
Knowing The Role is Right for You
Our client celebrates diversity and cultivates a culture that thrives on the contributions of each individual. Their inclusive environment values differences and respects our colleagues, allowing their people to perform at their best and reach their full potential and this is not just something they say, we have seen first hand how people we have placed with their teams have thrived.
The open and accessible culture ensures you interact with leaders who are genuinely interested in you and the unique qualities you bring to the firm. They encourage you to bring your whole self to work, providing you with the freedom to pursue your passions both inside and outside of the workplace.
Beyond the Job
Life extends beyond work, and our client recognises the importance of your personal life and your responsibilities outside of work; these teams are committed to exploring flexible working options for all roles, striving to maintain a healthy balance between your work and personal life.
If this role sounds of interest, please get in touch with Sally McIntyre-Brown on 0207 332 2452 or on email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.