Pure search are currently partnering with a mid-tier firm with offices on the East Coast who are currently looking for a Real Estate Tax Senior to work out of their NY office. My client offers an excellent opportunity to be a part of a firm that prides themselves on their strong work/life balance and collaborative culture, as well as clear succession planning for driven individuals.
* Bachelor's degree in accounting
* Working towards CPA license, or has license (preferred)
* 3-5 years' experience working in the tax department for a public accounting firm
* Master's degree in taxation a plus
* Prepare complex 1040s,1041s, 1065s, and 1120s for real estate and related entities.
* Review the work of junior staff members and provide feedback and mentorship.
* Identify tax planning opportunities and resolve tax controversies
* Manage multiple engagements and meet deadlines
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 - $110,000.00 per year