Your new company
This Top 50 Accountancy Firm are searching for a Mixed Tax Manager to join their team. Based in the city, they are a progressive and relationship-building firm. They pride themselves on providing the best service to their clients, along with treating their employees like a family! Their support and teamwork are what brings the team together on a daily basis. With a team of over 90 members of staff and 15 partners, they are continuously growing.
Your new role
The role will be a mix of general tax compliance and advisory matters, responsible for a mixed portfolio of clients. This will be roughly 65% Personal and 35% Corporate, whilst under the supervision of a Partner.
Personal Tax Compliance -
* Processing personal tax cases varying in complexity between straightforward claims and high net worth individuals.
* Processing tax returns for resident non-domiciled individuals.
* Processing complex non-resident landlord tax returns for individuals.
* Processing non-resident capital gains tax returns.
Corporate Tax Compliance -
* AETD returns and relief returns.
* Preparation of returns for corporate non-resident landlords.
* Monitoring the corporation tax status of companies.
* Producing monthly reports to make sure that partners and managers are aware of their client's corporate tax position.
Mixed Tax Advisory -
* Assistance in preparing advisory reports in relation to residence and domicile matters.
* Assistance in pre-arrival and pre-departure tax planning, including all relevant UK taxes.
* Assist in preparing property structuring reports.
* Preparing clearance applications to HMRC.
* EIS/SEIS advance assurance.
* Assisting our Transaction services team with due diligence assignments.
What you\'ll need to succeed
* At least 4-5years of tax-related work.
* Interested in a career in tax and a willingness to progress and develop tax knowledge.
* Ability to work on multiple accounts simultaneously.
* Strong desire to progress and develop.
What you\'ll get in return
* Flexible working options available - hybrid working.
* Wellness benefits.
* Birthdays off excluding annual leave.
* Annual health screenings.
* Volunteering day.
* Flexibility during the summer season.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.