Our client is seeking a talented Group Tax Manager for a 6-month fixed-term contract. As an employer of choice, our client is able to offer a competitive and flexible working arrangement (1-2 days in London office). The Group Tax Manager will work closely with the Head of Tax to deliver on Group advisory, compliance, reporting, and internal audit processes. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly acquisitive business as they build out their tax function.
Reporting directly into the Head of Tax, you will be responsible for;
* Partnership with Group Head of Tax on tax agenda and deliverables; ensuring BAU Group tax matters are managed effectively.
* Management of corporate tax compliance across relevant jurisdictions, and liaising with external advisers.
* Tax Audit management
* Group tax cash forecasting
* International tax advisory support
* Tax advice on business growth opportunities.
* Transfer pricing policy design and implementation
* ERP design management, and process improvement.
This role requires a talented, and qualified tax professional with a proven track record in a multinational organisation.
Please reach out for a confidential, and more detailed role description.