Corporate Tax Project Manager
A unique role to project manage Advisory Tax work.
The right person will:
▪ Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and
provide a high level of client service.
▪ Build and maintain relationships with internal
▪ Project-manage delivery of advisory work in
conjunction with partners or directors, managing
milestones and deadlines and ensuring effective
communication with all stakeholders, while adopting
a commercial approach.
▪ Conduct commercial and tax-technical research,
analyse and present data, draft reports.
▪ Manage a client portfolio providing tax compliance
and planning advice.
▪ Provide support to other teams including M&A and
You will thrive in this role if:
▪ You are CTA, and/or ACCA/ACA qualified or have
equivalent qualifications or have suitable
▪ You are organised and have experience of
▪ You are client driven and commercially aware
A different role and new challenge. Excellent benefits and work , life , balance