Your new company
Being a Top 50 firm and based in London, the firm is looking to add to their Personal Tax team. Offering some great benefits for their employees, as well as a relaxed approach to being in the office, this is an opportunity you should consider. With it being a smaller office, you will get to know everyone in the office in no time. The firm itself is looking to expand over the coming years dramatically, meaning that the progression for you in your career is unmatched.
Your new role
The role you are applying for is a Personal Tax Compliance Manager role with a Top 50 firm. In this role you will be directly working on a varied portfolio of clients with the team of supervisors, seniors and trainees. You will also be assisting the heads of departments of the firm in putting in place departmental strategies, new initiatives and sharing technical knowledge with supervisors, seniors and trainees. You will also be managing client relationships.
What you\'ll need to succeed
* Experience of working in a tax department.
* Able to prioritise tasks with resources in mind.
* Tax qualified via academic qualification (CTA/ATT) or experience. However, they are open to different backgrounds.
What you\'ll get in return
* Very flexible working options are available.
* Constant support on learning and development.
* Competitive Salary.
* Excellent career progression routes.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.