Your new company
This lovely firm offer accountancy, audit, tax services and strategic advice to their clients and partners, placing themselves in the Top 10 accountancy firms. With a lovely office based in London, which provides a family-feel atmosphere, their team of 180 people are searching for new additions!
Your new role
Working amongst one of three split multidisciplinary teams, the role will involve dealing with tax compliance and advisory work for a portfolio of clients, as well as reporting to the assigned Tax Manager -
* Preparing annual Self-Assessment tax returns - calculating tax liabilities and advising clients about processing tax repayments.
* Drafting correspondence with clients to collate tax return information.
* Corresponding with HMRC over the phone and in-person communication.
* Ensuring client files are up-to-date with the correct documentation in the correct areas.
* Assistance with billing and debtors.
* Adhering to ad-hoc advisory matters, as per the request of the Tax Manager.
What you\'ll need to succeed
* Excellent Microsoft Office experience (Excel and Word).
* CCH or similar tax software.
* A minimum of 6 months relevant tax experience (desirable, but not necessary).
* ATT, either currently studying or completed (desirable).
* Having the ability to manage workloads and handle deadlines.
* Well-organised and client focused.
* Familiar with residence and domicile issues (highly desirable).
* A flexible working attitude - should be able to work on multiple client's affairs at the same time and to be committed to working past standard hours during busy seasons.
* Good communication skills.
* Confidence in working with HMRC.
What you\'ll get in return
Health insurance post probation (6 months), pension enrolment, study support season ticket loan post probation (6 months).
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.