Corporate Tax Manager
Your new company
A Top 20 Accountancy firm are recruiting a Corporate Manager. With over 35 offices around the country and 4 offices around London, their Corporate Tax team consists of 25 individuals. A firm who prides themselves on providing accounting and advisory services to businesses across the country and the world. Their services include - audit, accounting, tax, outsourcing, corporate finance, finance, restructuring and wealth management.
Your new role
* Working closely with partners and junior members of the team to deliver tax advice to clients.
* An important role in the development of their peers and junior colleagues daily.
* Structuring corporate transactions, reconstructions, statutory demergers, and company share repurchases.
* Advising clients on the availability of relevant relief.
* To hold a strong working knowledge of taxes, such as Corporation Tax, Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax, VAT and Stamp Duty.
* Offering advice on employee share incentives e.g. EMI schemes and preparing relevant valuation reports for HMRC.
* Managing full scope tax due diligence projects and liaising with other members within the tax team.
What you\'ll need to succeed
* ACA/ACCA and CTA/ATT qualified.
* Extensive experience following attaining their qualifications.
* Advanced Excel and Word skills.
* Excellent communication skills.
* A good team player.
* Experience of mentoring and developing more junior team members.
* Enthusiastic and willing to learn.
* A driven person who will take ownership of tasks and drive to completion.
* Ability to prioritise work.
The ideal candidate should be client focused with a solid knowledge base and experience of aspects of income tax self-assessment, PAYE and Corporation.
What you\'ll get in return
* 25 days annual leave + an additional 3 days for Christmas.
* Hybrid working - 2 days in the office.
* Life cover.
* Critical illness cover.
* Income protection.
* Wellbeing support.
* Absence pay.
* Professional subscriptions.
* Eye tests.
* Cycle to work scheme.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.