Job Title: Tax Senior Manager
Location: London and UK wide
Our client is a leading international tax adviser within the multinational landscape, serving some of the largest companies across various industries in the UK and across the globe. One of the Big 4, this team specialises in providing cutting-edge tax advice, handling technically demanding and creative projects, and engaging in major corporate transactions and international initiatives.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Managers to join the team; there are a number of positions across the UK and interviews will be held on a rolling basis. This roles, based in offices across the UK, offer the opportunity to work on stimulating and complex tax projects, build relationships with renowned clients, and contribute to the development of talented teams.
* Build and maintain close relationships with a diverse range of clients.
* Work collaboratively as part of a multidisciplinary team to deliver the Firm's tax services.
* Shape client accounts and play a key role in project teams for one-off assignments.
* Provide leadership and support to teams working on complex international and corporate tax projects.
* Contribute to the Firm's technical expertise and stay abreast of the latest tax developments.
* Project manage and delegate work effectively within a team context.
* Actively participate in the development of junior staff and support their career growth.
* UK professional qualification (e.g., ACA, CTA, solicitor) or overseas equivalent.
* Significant demonstrable post qualified experience in international and UK corporate tax advisory, ideally including working on complex transactions.
* Strong analytical skills, a flexible approach, and the ability to manage multiple client teams concurrently.
* Proven experience in developing and maintaining robust client relationships.
* Project management skills, with the ability to delegate work effectively within a team.
* Focus on self-development and contributing to the growth of those working alongside you.
* Work on stimulating and challenging projects.
* Progressive environment encouraging the development of client relationships and soft skills.
* Opportunities for specialization in areas of interest (e.g., international structuring, finance and treasury tax).
* Exposure to diverse industries and locations, including potential international secondments.
* Career development through interactions with industry-leading Partners and a dedicated career mentor.
If you are an ambitious tax professional looking to advance your career in a globally renowned organisation and this role sounds of interest, please contact Sally McIntyre-Brown on 0207 332 2452 or on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.