My client is a global leader in the AI industry. Their aim is to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. As a leader in their field, they are committed to innovation, sustainability, and driving growth. They are currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Tax Analyst to join their finance team and aid their ongoing success.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside senior members of the team and get great exposure to all aspects of wider finance.
• Work closely with senior members of the team, including Head of Tax
• Ensure accurate and timely filing of all corporate, sales, and other tax returns
• Identify and implement process improvements to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of tax-related processes
• Responsible for assisting with implementing, reviewing and maintaining all tax responsibilities across EMEA, including direct and indirect taxation.
• Correspond with all VAT, GST & corporation tax issues in the daily business
• CTA/ACA (or equivalent).
• Previous experience with tax planning and strategy development
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Competitive salary (Up to £65,000)
• Generous and achievable bonus scheme.
• Retirement savings plan with company contributions
• A collaborative and inclusive work environment