Your new company
A Top 50 firm are searching for their new Corporate Tax Senior Manager to join the firm and to take over the client base, which ranges from partnerships, sole traders, owner-managed businesses etc. With offices in London and 3 other locations outside the area too, their team is growing.
Your new role
* Building relationships with a portfolio of clients in our corporate and business tax team.
* Understanding their issues and advising on their compliance obligations whilst also helping them to manage their risk and relationship with HMRC.
* Proactively taking time to consider tax planning opportunities which may be relevant to them and working with the tax directors and partners to support delivery of this.
* Being a part of developing the wider team, through technical education, soft skill development and on the job training. This will include appraising more junior members of the team, including an objective setting, and having the ability to encourage and foster development of the team.
What you\'ll need to succeed
* ACA/CTA qualified with minimum of 5 years of PQE experience.
* Ability to build excellent relationships with clients.
* Extensive ex of working with a portfolio of clients to deliver on annual corporation tax reporting needs.
* AlphaTax proficient (training can be given)
* The ability to work within deadlines and handle complex groups and tax-related challenges.
What you\'ll get in return
* Flexible working.
* Access to private healthcare.
* Discounted gym membership.
* Membership in the pension and life assurance plans.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.