Your new company
Your new role
* Manage and lead an EU strategic project on behalf of Head of Tax;
* Ensuring that all tax deliverables are achieved according to timelines and plans or otherwise identifying key tax risks;
* Represent the Finance-Tax team in various forums/working groups/meetings where you will lead on the progress of the EU strategic project from a tax perspective;
* Leading and maintaining relationships with external advisors, auditors, EU Tax Authorities and senior stakeholders in relation to the EU strategic project;
* Supporting the Head of Tax and other Tax Team Members on various tax work streams (transfer pricing, AEOI, transactional taxes);
* Assisting the Head of Tax on other ad hoc tax matters when required;
* In addition to delivering tax services there are opportunities to be involved in tax advisory work that may stem from the EU strategic project;
* Helping with the upcoming year end process and more general day to day Corporate Tax duties.
What you\'ll need to succeed
ACA / CTA qualified with experience of financial services preferred but not essential.
What you need to do now
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.