Are you ready to take your tax expertise to the next level? My client - a leading advisory firm is looking for an US Business Tax specialist to join their team as senior Associate to fuel the additional growth for the team.
You'll be at the forefront of handling Tax Advisory services to start-ups and scale-ups, to private businesses and FTSE listed multinationals. you'll excel in US tax compliance within an international context. Your passion for managing advisory projects and researching intricate tax issues will set you apart. As a key player, you'll oversee day-to-day project activities, ensuring economic success and mitigating risks.
* Provide Tax Advisory services to diverse clients, from start-ups to FTSE listed multinationals
* Collaborate with senior managers, directors, and partners for effective business solutions
* Work on cross-border M&A transactions, tax planning, transfer pricing, and US Tax Consulting
* Guide and supervise less experienced colleagues
* Support, train, mentor, and advise others in your area
* Identify opportunities for enhancing service delivery and providing additional services
* Adapt to the dynamic and ever-changing industry of Tax
* Willingness to complete a qualification such as US Certified Public Accountant (CPA), licensed attorney, or Enrolled Agent (EA)
* Broad base of US tax knowledge
* Proactive and collaborative approach to work
* Comfortable communicating with senior management and clients
* Ability to work independently and manage tasks effectively
* Commitment to agile working and adapting to different contexts
* Exposure to a diverse range of clients across industries
* International Tax Team experience with global clients
* Opportunities for professional growth and skill development
* Supportive and inclusive work environment
* Recognition and celebration of individual contributions
* Agile working framework for flexibility
* Access to resources and programs for career development
* Collaborative and people-centred culture
* Investment in continuous learning and multidisciplinary events
For further information, please contact Marco Li at Brewer Morris on 02073329631 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.