Audit of Tax Manager - Corporate Tax
My client - a leading financial and Tax consultancy is currently hiring a Tax Manager to join their Corporate Tax team in London. In this role you will be providing advisory and compliance services on Audit of Tax for a wide range of clients from start-up to FTSE listed market leaders.
* Provide Tax Advisory services to a range of clients on Audit of Tax projects
* Navigate dynamic tax landscapes, from Corporation Tax to intelligent technology solutions
* Collaborate with senior management, directors, and partners for effective client solutions
* Identify opportunities to enhance service delivery and provide additional services
* Manage tax portfolios, ensuring quality and compliance
* Build relationships with clients and colleagues, fostering a supportive team environment
* In-depth knowledge of UK corporate taxation.
* Educated to degree level, CTA and/or ACA qualified, with post-qualified experience.
* Technical knowledge of Audit of tax procedures.
* Market leading package
* Flexible and agile working arrangements
* Supportive environment and team culture
* Clear progression path
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.