My Client - An International leading Professional firm is looking for a Corporate Tax Assistant Manager to join their London Team.
You will be responsible for providing expert Tax advice to some of the largest market leaders across sectors. You will also be providing expert advise on both Corporate Tax and Transactions to UK and Overseas clients.
* In-depth knowledge of UK taxation and complex tax issues
* Experience in tax accounting and tax audit will be advantageous
* CTA and/or ACA qualified
* Proven post-qualified experience
* Strong project and staff management skills
* Ability to build and maintain client relationships
* Comfortable identifying opportunities for service enhancement
* Leading package and benefits
* Agile working environment
* Recognition for your unique contributions
* Clear career development programs
* Opportunities for special assignments
* Exposure to a portfolio of market leading clients - Expand your horizon and build your own professional network.
Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to make an impact. Apply now. To discuss further, please reach out to Marco Li at firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7332 9631. Act fast, and we'll support you at every stage of your career!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.