Our client is a Financial Services business who are looking to recruit a talented Corporate Tax Manager for a 6-8 month period. This is an interim tax reporting and compliance support role, that will work closely with the group finance and tax teams.
Reporting into the Head of Direct Tax and Group Reporting, you will be responsible for:
* Supporting UK Direct Tax team on the delivery of tax accounting and tax reporting outputs
* Preparing corporate and deferred tax calculations for company statutory accounts for UK entities including drafting required note disclosures
* Preparing supporting tax documentation in excel
* Preparing corporate tax computations using Alphatax
* Clearing up entities for liquidation entities where relevant
* Other adhoc tasks as requested
* UK Tax and / or Accountancy qualifications (CIOT, ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
* Demonstrable experience with tax compliance and reporting systems
This is a REMOTE opportunity, so please get in touch ASAP for a confidential discussion!