Job Description & Summary
We are looking for a knowledge specialist with a focus on Indirect Tax for our leading Big 4 Client. Due to unprecedented growth our client is looking for a manager or senior manager to work in its knowledge, information and innovation groups to help drive its Indirect Tax practice forward into the future.
With an unparalleled client base this opportunity represents a real tangible chance to work within a specialist team and help shape and build the business of the future within their indirect Tax practice. You will be fully supported by the Knowledge, Information, Compliance, Legal, Consulting and Technology teams and leadership groups.
About the role
Overall, our client provides a full range of audit, tax and related financial advice to a portfolio of clients ranging from large multinationals to small local businesses and public organisations. The team is committed to providing proactive tax, technology, legal and business consultancy advice. As well as advising businesses of varying sizes, their clients operate across a diverse range of market sectors and geographies.
The indirect tax practice offers a wide variety of opportunities. One of the key areas they continuously improve is their knowledge management and the dissemination of curated and practical advice to their clients and their teams that service these clients. In order to do this, you have to identify, verify, analyse, curate and present this information in the best way possible and in a timely manner - their clients need to know the today, the tomorrow, and what it means for them. The role will primarily focus on their on-line news channels, generating/reviewing the news, both the technical and the practical and how you present and communicate this in a proactive and practical way for the audience to fully support their needs.
The candidate will have the following key strengths:
* A thirst for the knowledge side of things - enjoying the technical challenge, the editorial challenge and the communication challenge of getting information successfully to the audience.
* Very strong technical and practical knowledge across indirect tax in the UK and overseas.
* Very good written and verbal skills making complex matters simple to digest and the ability to provide insight on simple and complex matters producing thought leadership on an array of topics.
* An enthusiastic approach to being creative and innovative with the approach to market and the use of technology, visualisation and the digital medium to improve both our internal and external productivity.
* A love for problem solving as any technical or practical query could come across their desk from anyone in the practice any day of the week.
* An ability to sell themselves and how to deliver information in a differentiating way.
The candidate will be a self-starter, have a desire to make our client the place to come for knowledge and have a passion and drive to take this forward; to be able to provide a technical and commercial centre of excellence as part of their team.
Apply to redefine the future of Indirect Tax by submitting your CV to: email@example.com.