At our client's firm they are at the forefront of helping clients navigate the complexities and risks that impact their businesses. The team delivers deep tax technical, people, and legal expertise, offering critical context to make informed and compliant decisions. They work with a diverse range of clients, from multinational organisations to entrepreneurs and family businesses, providing comprehensive solutions tailored to their unique needs.
About the Role:
They're currently seeking dynamic and experienced Managers or Senior Managers to join their Private Tax team. In this role, candidates will leverage their corporate or personal tax expertise to advise privately owned businesses, wealthy individuals, families, and private equity-backed portfolio companies on managing their company tax affairs in the UK and abroad. As key members of the growing team, candidates will work closely with experienced Private Tax Partners and Directors, playing a pivotal role in developing new client relationships and pursuing opportunities within the market.
* Manage all aspects of the client relationship with privately or family-owned businesses, private equity portfolio companies, and business owners on a wide range of complex tax matters.
* Develop new client relationships and pursue opportunities within the market.
* Oversee a diverse and broad portfolio of client engagements, including privately owned or family-owned businesses and private equity portfolio companies.
* Build market-leading relationships with clients and internal stakeholders, collaborating across the firm to deliver complex projects.
* Stay current with technical developments in both UK and overseas tax laws, advising clients and internal stakeholders on the latest tax technical issues.
* Provide supervision, coaching, and regular feedback to Managers, Senior Associates, and Associates within the team.
Credentials and Proficiencies:
* Practice-trained finance professional with relevant qualifications (e.g., ACA/ACCA/CTA).
* Experience advising corporate clients on UK and international tax matters.
* Proven client relationship skills and effective management of internal teams.
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to sustain relationships over time.
* Demonstrated business acumen and understanding of broader UK and global business issues.
* Analytical skills and the ability to solve complex problems collaboratively and creatively.
* Evidence of a Business Development mindset and contribution to business development activity.
* Sound accounting knowledge, including familiarity with accounting principles and the ability to understand and interpret statutory accounts.
* Ability to write clear and articulate reports, summarizing complex tax matters.
* Effective time management skills and the ability to manage expectations of multiple stakeholders.
* Commitment to personal development, a proactive mindset, and a desire to make the role their own.
Why Join this firm:
Joining the team means being part of a dynamic and innovative environment where curious minds and collaborative spirits thrive. As a Senior Manager or Manager candidates will be actively encouraged to consult, share specialist knowledge, and contribute new ideas as the team continues to innovate to deliver a best-in-class service. If you're ready to take on a challenging and rewarding role, contributing to the success of both clients and the team, you are invited to apply today! To discuss this opportunity in more detail and apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will be in touch soon.