JOIN THE TEAM
In Global Business Services, we support BASF's divisions with a cross-functional network and offer modern solutions tailored to the needs of the business. As a specialized service unit we ensure a high level of customer orientation and we design our services to be cooperative, efficient and future-oriented.
Take your next step with us into a digital working world. For our VAT unit, we are looking for employees who enjoy the technical implementation of complex VAT topics to expand our team in part- or fulltime.
● As a VAT Accountant you are responsible for the timely and accurate submission of VAT returns, advance VAT returns, recapitulative statements, Intrastat returns and the corresponding accounting mapping.
● You also focus on the continuous optimisation of the technical applications used, for example Tax Compliance Management.
● Moreover you support the further automation of existing workflows and use your creative freedom to define new processes.
● In this interface role, you are in direct contact with sales tax experts, experts from the neighboring finance departments of BASF Group companies and IT.
● degree in economics with focus on taxation or comparable training or examination as a tax assistant
● ideally first professional experience in the field of sales tax / financial accounting or a high interest in approaching this topic with us step by step
● good understanding of automated processes and MS Excel
● practical experience with SAP R/3 or S4 HANA
● high degree of initiative and willingness to make decisions
● good communication skills in English, additional European language skills are an advantage
● Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
● Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
● Location-independent work models with defined days of presence in Berlin and place of residence in Germany.
● Flexible working hours so that you can organize your working and private life according to your needs.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Jennifer Weiz, Tel.:+49 30 2005-56454
As an international service hub, the BASF Services Europe GmbH bundles a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. In the heart of Berlin, we combine expertise in the areas of finance, HR, supply chain, procurement, product safety and IT. We focus on digital and customer-focused solutions, to create services for future. Learn more about us at on.basf.com/serviceHUB-berlin
At BASF, the chemistry is right.
Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.