This is an exciting opportunity for individuals to join a leading global professional services firm in the role of Employment Tax Manager. The firm's independent tax group is comprised of experienced tax professionals who provide tailored tax advice to clients and investors across various industries. The team is spread across multiple locations and is committed to delivering exceptional client service.
The Employment Tax, Incentives and Payroll team advises a wide range of clients on various aspects of employer compliance and employee remuneration from a tax perspective. As part of the team, successful candidates will have the opportunity to work across a wide range of clients and sectors and including listed and unlisted family, private equity-backed businesses. Provide governance and policy guidance, offer technical input and advice for HR/Finance and payroll transformations, and advise on cross-border issues related to income tax and social security.
Personal qualities that the firm is looking for include strong communication skills, the ability to direct others while teaching and coaching them, flexibility in approach, and the ability to work well in a close and dynamic team. Personal skills should include transparency, honesty, trust, authenticity, problem-solving, resilience, determination, financial acumen, attention to detail, innovation, and the ability to identify cross-service opportunities and manage stakeholders.
The firm offers an inclusive environment with opportunities for internal career progression, support for continuing professional development, and a competitive salary and performance-related bonus scheme.
Your duties include:
* Providing guidance to clients regarding employment taxes and ensuring compliance with social security regulations.
* Offering advice to clients on remuneration packages, including addressing reporting obligations.
* Assisting clients with navigating international employment tax considerations.
* Advising clients on the process of making disclosures to HMRC.
* Conducting training sessions for junior team members.
* Contributing to billing-related activities as part of the team effort.
Required skills and qualifications:
* Desirable qualifications include ACA, ACCA, CTA, ATT. Proven experience in handling employment and international tax matters. Previous experience in a UK-based setting.
* You will experience an exceptional opportunity to develop your career as you support their clients on many complex and technical issues.
To find out more about this opportunity please submit your CV to email@example.com urgently and a team member will contact you.