Location: London, United Kingdom
Are you seeking an exciting opportunity to lead and grow within a dynamic and award-winning firm? Our client is a very well known tax, accountancy, and business advisory firm and is looking for a driven and experienced VAT Director to join their vibrant London-based team. Their commitment to fostering an environment of collaboration, authenticity, respect, and dynamism ensures that their employees thrive while delivering exceptional service to our diverse clientele.
* Lead the delivery of comprehensive and high-quality VAT advice to a diverse portfolio of clients.
* Serve as the primary point of contact for a multitude of client interactions.
* Supervise, train, and mentor junior staff members.
* Manage VAT-related matters referred internally by various departments within the organisation.
* Drive business development activities and proposals.
* Ensure adherence to all risk procedures.
Skills and Experience:
* Proven experience as a Senior Manager or Director, with a focus on providing excellent client service and high-quality VAT advice across various industries.
* Profound knowledge of VAT regulations within the property and construction sector.
* Strong leadership and communication skills with the ability to collaborate effectively within a team.
* Competitive remuneration package.
* Flexible working hours and an inclusive, supportive work culture.
* Continuous professional development opportunities and support for personal growth.
* Private Medical Insurance and Life Assurance for financial and health security.
* Employee Benefits Portal offering cashback and vouchers.
* Enhanced Parental + Family leave to support work-life balance.
* Opportunity to attend social events and be part of a close-knit community.
If you are passionate about making a significant impact and driving excellence in VAT advisory services, we invite you to apply to this role. Take the next step in your career journey and contribute to the continued success of our client. Apply now and become a part of a dynamic team.
To apply, please send your CV to Sally McIntyre-Brown on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 0207 332 2452 for a confidential chat.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.