Your new company
A Top 25 CA firm are expanding their team but looking for their next Manager to join their Private Client Tax Team. Running since 1930's, this firm holds over 25 partners and over 250 staff members.
Their Private Client department consists of over 20 members of specialist staff, 6 partners and 2 directors.
Your new role
* Delivering technical advice, seeking opinions from directors and partners.
* Overlooking and organisation of portfolio billing.
* Being the second point of contact for key clients.
* Attending pitches.
* Monitoring junior staff, providing feedback, and answering queries where necessary.
* Identifying business development and opportunities.
* Co-ordinating with compliance.
* Attending manager meetings and assisting with ideas within the team.
* Other ad-hoc duties in line with the role.
What you'll need to succeed
* A minimum of 6 years' personal tax experience.
* A mix of corporate and personal tax experience.
* CTA qualified.
* A proactive attitude.
* The ability to work in a team.
* Good communication and organisational skills.
* Experience of dealing with non-doms and HNWIs.
* Strong Microsoft Office experience.
What you'll get in return
* 25 days annual leave.
* Hybrid working pattern - 2 days in the office minimum with a core hours system in place.
* Gym membership discount.
* Pension scheme.
* Private health scheme.
* Buying and selling annual leave scheme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.