ROLE: In-House Corporate Tax Advisor (Multinational Food Group)
SALARY: £35,000 - £45,000
HYBRID: 1-2 day per week in office
An exciting opportunity working for a market-leading multinational food group as a Corporate Tax Advisor has come to the market.
As the Corporate Tax Advisor, you will be responsible for dealing with various UK direct tax compliance matters, taking responsibility for the preparation of direct tax documentation for senior review. You will provide support, training and guidance to other team members and the wider business, including working closely with Finance functions. Reporting into the Corporate Tax Manager, you will gain valuable knowledge of managing processes from start to finish; thus, providing you with exposure to a breadth of duties in this highly commercial role.
This is an excellent opportunity for any accounting or tax professionals with a keen interest and knowledge of Corporate Tax to join a dynamic, growing and market leading company.
* Preparation of annual corporation tax computations for all allocated entities for Senior review.
* Preparation of annual current and deferred tax provisioning and supporting disclosures required for the UK and group financial reporting for all allocated entities.
* Monitor all changes to legislation affecting direct taxes and keep the team abreast of ongoing developments.
* Assist with various Cross border transaction direct tax compliance reports relating to the UK Group.
* Responsible for quarterly instalment payments on allocated entries which are not in the Group Payment Arrangement.
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified OR qualified by experience (at least 2-3 years of tax experience).
BENEFITS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* Hybrid working policy (1-2 days per week in the office)
* 5 % bonus
* Pension Scheme & holiday package.
Please send your CV for consideration. Or for more information, please contact me on or on 07562514078.