Corporate Tax Manager - Top 30 Firm
London (Hybrid) - £62k - £77k + Excellent Benefits Package
An exciting and growing Top 30 Accountancy firm is seeking a highly experienced and motivated Corporate Tax Manager to join their dynamic team. As a key member of the firm, you will play a crucial role in leading and growing their diverse tax team.
The corporate tax team is split out into several specialisms, and you will have the opportunity to keep a varied client portfolio or will be able to specialise in any of the following: Real Estate, Financial Services, Not for Profit or Media & Technology.
The role will focus on the delivery of a wide range of tax advisory and compliance work to a variety of typically large multinational clients which can be tailored around your experience.
What's in it for you?
* 35 hour working week with hybrid working
* Annual bonus scheme
* 25 days annual leave
* Healthcare Cash Plan & Life Assurance & Income Protection
* Plus some other great benefits
* Tax Advisory - Advise on structures, restructuring, R&D relief, group planning, international tax, venture capital, share schemes, acquisitions, and due diligence
* Tax Management - Oversee corporation tax compliance for diverse clients.
* Billing & Leadership - Manage billing, lead junior staff, and support their development.
* Business Development - Network, attend events, and explore sector groups
* Problem Solver - Identify tax-efficient strategies and collaborate with partners
If you are an experienced Corporate Tax Manager looking to further your career with a clear progression pathway at an exciting and growing firm this could be the opportunity you are looking for.
Please apply below!