A leading firm is looking for a Business Tax Senior Manager who will play a critical role in advising and managing the tax compliance needs of multinational clients operating in Iraq.
If the person coming on board has experience of Iraqi tax regulations this will be very advantageous but otherwise experience a person with a keen interest in tax compliance services delivery to client would be ideal.
If you have manged outsourced compliance services from India and have worked the MENA market this would be an exceptional fit.
You will work with a team of tax professionals to ensure clients meet their tax obligations & will be based in the United Arab Emirates, where the Iraq tax practice is located and work collaboratively with the local teams based in Iraq.
• Develop and maintain strong client relationships, acting as the primary point of contact for tax-related matters.
• Understand the unique business and tax challenges of clients operating in Iraq and provide tailored solutions.
• Provide expert tax advice on a wide range of topics, including corporate tax, employment tax, withholding tax and social security matters
• Assist clients in optimizing their tax positions and identifying opportunities for tax savings.
• Oversee and manage the preparation and submission of tax returns, ensuring compliance with Iraqi tax regulations and deadlines.
The person ideally will have an Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or a related field; CPA, ACCA, or equivalent professional certification is a plus.
As this is a relationship manager role, minimum of 6 years experience will be required in the tax field.
Excellent opportunity to relocate to Dubai and kick off your career in the UAE.
Please reach out for future information.