Working with a very reputable FTSE 100 brand based in West London to secure an Interim Corporate Tax Manager for a 6 month interim role whilst they source a permanent head (possible temp to perm). Main responsibilities will be EMEA Tax compliance, reporting and TP work.
* Ensure all direct tax compliance obligations are met, working with external advisers as needed.
* Prepare cash tax and earnings tax forecasts.
* Prepare IFRS tax reporting, and tax notes for local statutory accounts.
* Monitor tax developments in countries in which BA operates, proactively identifying risks and opportunities, developing and, if approved, implementing solutions.
* Prepare risk heat maps & risk assessments. Plan and implement, together with colleagues, practical solutions to manage risk within the Group's tax governance framework.
* Coordinate and manage internal and external direct tax audits for in-scope companies, liaising with external advisers, and internal indirect tax, employment tax and transfer pricing colleagues to achieve an overall positive outcome.
* Work with transfer pricing specialists to ensure all transfer pricing policies, documentation and filings are up to date.
* Provide direct tax advice on implications arising from commercial transactions including day to day transactions, restructuring transactions, organic and inorganic growth.
* Promote the Group's tax policy, actively working to secure its implementation.
* Manage ad hoc internal and external requests.
Ideally 3 days to be spent in their West London office (might be able to offer more flexibility if required.) Day rate up to £600/day depending on experience.
Please contact me at /07483069074 for further info.