Your new company
7 partnered firm with 30 staff members is searching for their next Tax Manager/Supervisor! A lovely firm based in Golders Green is ready to search for their new addition. Personal and corporate tax role.
Your new role
* Assisting the partner in charge of the department in the overall smooth running of the department.
* Supervising and training of team members within the department.
* Planning compliance work and controlling work schedules of tax staff.
* Reviewing and in some cases, dealing with tax compliance work, ready for submission to HMRC.
* Working with partners to ensure adequate and appropriate fee recoveries on assignments.
* Dealing with Capital Gains, Trust and Inheritance Tax.
* Assisting the partners in ensuring that the best advice is tailored for the client.
* Dealing with complex tax and tax planning issues for the firm's clients.
* Assisting the Partners in the marketing and further development of the tax function with the firm.
* Developing relationships, managing, and controlling deliverables and deadlines and handling queries.
* Assisting the partners in the recruitment and appraisal process.
* Working with the training partner to ensure that all technical and soft skills, if applicable, training for the Tax Department is maintained up to date, including CPD where appropriate.
* Ensuring that, overall, the department meets the requirement of the ICAEW Practice Assurance Standards.
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience using - CorTAX, CCH Personal Tax and Central.
* Confident with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
* Personal and corporate tax background.
What you'll get in return
The chance to have a flexible work life, offering a hybrid plus a competitive salary.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.