Senior Tax Manager - London
Brewer Morris are partnered with a global insurance company to appoint a newly created Senior Tax Manager for their London office. You will be a UK corporate tax specialist with a mixed reporting and advisory background.
The role is predominantly focused on reporting oversight and advisory work with senior stakeholders. You will therefore have a strong technical understanding and excellent communication skills. It will also encompass some oversight of other tax areas including VAT and IPT, however, previous experience of this is not essential.
* Excellent knowledge of UK corporation tax
* Desire to develop an understanding of UK VAT and IPT
* Experience working in an in-house tax team, with responsibility for reporting
* Ideally have come from a practice background with experience of managing a number of clients
* Strong communication skills with proven experience advising internal and external stakeholders
* Previous financial services experience
Please apply as soon as possible for consideration.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.