A market leading corporate services provider with a superb array of clients has an immediate need for a Senior Tax Manager. This will be an initial 6 month contract, with strong possibility of extension or the opportunity to go permanent.
You will be working closely with the Global Head of Tax as well as other senior stakeholders within the finance team globally.
- Provide up-to-date advice on range of tax issues and projects, analysing current practice, suggesting and implementing improvements.
- Assist on high level advisory projects including takeover options and disposals of acquisitions
- Working closely with various teams within the group, communicating complex tax matters to non-tax personnel.
- Provide general oversight on the group’s global compliance
- Review on an ad hoc basis the group’s compliance position, overseen by external advisors.
- ACA/CTA qualified from a Big 4
- Strong background providing high level tax advice with in-house experience preferred
- Commercially savvy, confident and communicative, able to build and maintain relationships across the group.