Your new company
A top 10 award accountancy winning practice looking to recruit an Audit Senior within its Swansea office. .
This is an excellent opportunity for any newly qualified auditors who are looking for a more flexible environment, or someone from a smaller firm looking for a bigger challenge. To add to this there are opportunities for someone to progress to manager level and higher, due the organisation encouraging internal promotion.
Your new role
* Heavily involved in the completion of audit fieldwork/planned substantive and analytical audit procedures, normally on site at client premises
* Responsibility for the planning and completion of audit assignments, whilst ensuring audit files have appropriate and sufficient documentation
* Prepare statutory financial statements from client data and highlight high level risk areas or matters of concern to the Partner/Manager whilst using a significant degree of your own judgement
* Planning the execution and finalisation of the audit assignments for Partner/Manager review
* Begin to take ownership of your own portfolio with support from your manager
* Support in delivering revenue and profitability targets
* Begin to develop enduring client relationships
What you'll need to succeed
* Working knowledge of IFRS/UKGAAP
* ACA/ACCA/CA or equivalent qualified
* Experience of auditing clients within a variety of industries
* Experience coaching and mentoring junior members
What you'll get in return
* Hybrid way of working
* Birthday leave
* Competitive Salary
* Cycle to work Scheme
* 25 plus Bank Holidays
* Free Eye Tests
* Retail Vouchers
* Free Parking
* Paid Sick Leave
* Enhanced Maternity and Paternity leave
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.