Corporate Tax Senior - Top 15 Firm
London (Hybrid) - £40,000 - £55,000 + Excellent Benefits Package
Looking for an exciting opportunity as a Corporate Tax Senior in London? Look no further! Join this top-notch Top 15 Accountancy Firm in central London. Offering very competitive salaries ranging with the flexibility to work from home 2-3 days a week. Their modern office and forward-thinking culture make this a fantastic place to work.
As a Corporate Tax Senior, you'll play a crucial role in their dynamic team, handling a wide variety of tasks. The ideal candidate is ACA or ATT qualified and is either pursuing CTA qualification or already part CTA qualified.
They offer a range of benefits, including generous annual leave, agile working options, life assurance cover, critical illness cover, group income protection, Perkbox perks, a cycle to work scheme, health insurance, and dental insurance.
In this role, you'll be a part of the Corporate and Business Tax team, working on bespoke tax planning projects for a diverse client base, including large corporations across various industries and owner-managed businesses. Your responsibilities will be varied, as there's no set client portfolio. You'll collaborate closely with the specialist tax consultancy team and the in-house solicitors to provide expert tax advice.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
* Collaborating with senior management to research, analyse, and prepare advisory reports on various projects and tax matters.
* Assisting in the preparation of tax due diligence reports for potential target entities.
* Preparing tax valuations and supporting calculations for advised transactions.
* Submitting tax clearance letters to HMRC and engaging in discussions with HMRC.
* Crafting complex corporation tax returns, often for groups, international clients, or larger firms.
If you are looking for a new challenge within Corporate Tax Join our forward-thinking team as a Corporate Tax Senior and shape the future of tax!
Please apply below!