Your new company
My client is a subsidiary of a European Group with a new opportunity for a qualified tax professional to manage the direct and indirect tax compliance and reporting duties of this company, reporting to the parent group, offering advice as needed. This company is modern, continually developing its infrastructure, technology, services and people. They are involved with renewable energy solutions, minimising the impact on our environment, helping secure the future of communities and their people.
Your new role
* Ensure full compliance with all direct and indirect tax obligations.
* Prepare and file tax returns while developing robust systems for tax reporting.
* Liaison: Act as the primary contact for tax enquiries with HMRC.
* Collaborate with contract teams to optimise tax efficiency in project bids.
* Oversee tax payments and cash flow reporting.
* Contribute to the production of monthly management accounts and statutory accounts.
* From CIS Tax reporting to PAYE and NI issues, your role will be multifaceted.
* There will be opportunities to work with the broader global group.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified accountant, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, ATT, CTA or equivalent with experience of working in an In House Tax role. This opportunity is available on a fully remote basis, and you must be able to work autonomously and efficiently to meet deadlines and schedules. Support is available from the wider finance team.
What you'll get in return
A salary dependent on experience up to £75,000. This role is fully remote, with all the technology needed to fulfil your role supplied by the company. Further benefits on application.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.