Your new company
My client is a leading global brand within the services industry. As a well known UK business, this opportunity represents the chance to work for an industry leader, which will provide professional development with exposure to a complex compliance structure for their UK & IRE entities. Reporting directly to and working alongside the UK Tax Director, you will be an essential part of the team. This contract is due to run for 6 months, however, the potential for extension has already been discussed. This brand will guarantee to be a highlight on your CV and add weight to applications for future roles.
Your new role
* Prepare and review UK statutory account tax calculations and disclosure notes
* Prepare and review internal reporting events/submissions
* Prepare and review Corporation Tax returns and computations
* Prepare and review PSA and other ad hoc tax returns and related submissions
* Assist external advisors with the preparation of R&D tax credit claims
* Periodically inform and update senior management (in Group Tax and the wider business) on the status of the above
* Completion of various tax disclosures and returns
* Establishment of excellent relations with stakeholders across the business (as measured by feedback)
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a qualified accountant with experience in Tax Accounting and Corporate Tax and be familiar with working on multi-entity UK group compliance. You will have the ability to build relationships across the business as required.
What you'll get in return
My client offers hybrid working with 2 days in the office with further flexibility as required. The role is inside IR35 with a pay rate of between £300 to £500 a day depending on experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.