We are currently representing a rare opportunity with a cutting-edge company, who are the forefront of artificial intelligence. They are dedicated to pushing the boundaries of what is possible through large amounts of data, and they are seeking to hire a highly skilled Transfer Pricing specialist to work with their collaborative and forward-thinking organisation.
• Responsible for a range of compliance activities and working alongside the wider team to ensure effective management of TP standards
• Review and maintain transfer pricing policies, supporting current tax strategy across the group
• Advise the business on transfer pricing issues that may arise and assist in identifying potential solutions
• Collaborate with various teams, including finance, legal, and international business units
• ACA/CTA Qualified with strong TP technical knowledge in a professional services firm or in-house.
• A strong background in transfer pricing, either within a specialist or international tax capacity
• Strong knowledge of international tax laws, transfer pricing regulations, and OECD guidelines
• Effective communication and collaboration skills, as the role involves working with cross-functional teams
• Competitive salary (Up to £90,000)
• Generous and achievable bonus scheme
• Chance to work alongside Head of Tax