We are currently recruiting a newly created Group Tax Manager with an international green energy group based in London. This role has come about due to continued growth globally and will play a pivotal role in the tax team and wider finance function.
Based in London, you will be working very closely with the Head of Tax as well as other senior finance personnel including the CFO and Group Financial Controller providing excellent coverage. This is a mixed role that will suit someone with a deep understanding of tax compliance and reporting, coupled with the ability to navigate international tax projects.
• Collaborate with the Head of Tax to develop and implement tax strategies that ensure compliance and optimise tax efficiency.
• Manage the outsourced day-to-day tax compliance and reporting functions
• Stay up-to-date with the latest international tax regulations, specifically BEPS and Pillar 2, and assess their impact on the company's tax position.
• Work closely with the Head of Tax to ensure that tax strategies align with evolving international tax legislation, including changes related to BEPS legislation with Pillar 2 on the horizon
• Lead and contribute to international tax projects, providing insights and recommendations to minimise tax liabilities and risks.
• Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders, including government authorities, auditors, and advisors.
• Provide training and mentorship to junior team members, fostering a culture of continuous learning and professional development.
- ACA/CTA/ADIT qualified with Big 4/Top Tier training
- Experience working in-house in a large multi-national preferred
- An outstanding communicator, confident in liaising closely with a variety of teams and individuals
- Proven experience in leading and managing tax projects
- The ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- A good understanding of current and future tax legislation