I am currently working with a global asset management business that is looking to hire a Tax Manager to join their team.
The ideal candidate is someone who is ready to be a critical member of a small team, overseeing a number of investments in Europe.
As a Tax Manager, you will take ownership of UK/Europe tax compliance function which includes:
* Assisting with the management of the quarterly tax European provision process under IFRS (or relevant GAAP). Includes owning the preparation and/or review of quarterly tax provisions.
* Management of and liaison with external auditors for tax matters; including preparation and/or review of tax accounting figures and tax disclosures for statutory accounts purposes.
* Management of external tax compliance service providers for companies in the UK and Europe.
* Onboarding of investments to implement good tax governance, reporting, and compliance.
* Research ad hoc technical tax issues and draft technical notes to support tax positions claimed.
* Support with the ongoing transition of the group's tax technology projects.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss this further, please don't hesitate to get in touch with Natacha Benisti at email@example.com or on +44 20 7415 2800.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.