I am currently hiring for a Global Fintech company that leverages technology to empower financial services. They serve clients worldwide with their state of the art solutions.
As they continue to expand their company, they are searching for a highly skilled and motivated Senior VAT Manager to join their team. The right candidate will have the opportunity to make the step up to director within 12 months. Therefore, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to take the next step.
• Overseeing and optimising the VAT compliance and advisory functions.
• Ensure that the company meet their VAT obligations while minimising risks.
• Work closely with the Head of Tax as well as collaborate with various teams to
establish VAT-efficient processes.
• Build and lead a team of VAT professionals, supporting their growth and
• Advising clients on their indirect tax matters, providing them with an efficient high
• CTA/ACA Qualified or equivalent
• Expert knowledge of indirect tax regulations and tax principles
• Exceptional analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
• Meticulous attention to detail, with a strong sense of responsibility and
• Competitive salary (Up to £80,000)
• Generous and achievable bonus scheme
• Opportunities for professional growth and development
• Exposure to complex and exciting international tax issues