My client is a leading transportation company based in London, dedicated to providing exceptional services and solutions to their clients. They are seeking an experienced and efficient Senior Tax Manager to join their growing team and play a crucial role in their continued success.
The successful candidate will have a deep understanding of tax regulations, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of developing and implementing tax strategies that optimize our financial performance.
• Work alongside Head of Tax to develop and implement tax strategies.
• Collaborate with other departments to ensure the tax implications of various business decisions are properly assessed.
• Managing broad tax matters; including the review of compliance computations, new and existing tax projects, and monitoring the impact of
new tax legislation.
• Key point of contact for international advisors and localised finance teams, monitoring their tax reporting.
• Ownership of group tax reporting for an international organisation, ensuring reporting is completed accurately and in a timely manner
under IFRS and US GAAP.
• Play an active role in international tax projects.
• ACA/CTA/ADIT/ACCA qualified, preferably with a Big 4 background.
• Proven corporate tax experience from a strategic and compliance perspective.
• Experience using various systems with OneSource beneficial.
• Excellent relationship builder, comfortable dealing with key stakeholders and Big 4 advisors.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Competitive salary (Up to £85,000)
• Generous and achievable bonuses.
• Opportunity to lead and grow a dynamic tax department within a successful transportation company.
• Collaborative and supportive work environment.
• Hybrid working.