Your new company
This Top 100 firm offer their clients and individuals accountancy, audit, tax services and strategic advice, placing themselves in the Top 10 accountancy firms. With a lovely office based in London, providing that family-feel atmosphere, their team of 180 people are searching for a new addition!
Your new role
* Managing all aspects of client portfolio - planning, execution of the work, drafting correspondence and billing.
* Managing all parts of the tax affairs for clients, who the assigned individual is responsible for.
* Offering ad-hoc advice to clients on multiple tax affairs.
* Tax returns.
* Handling HMRC with queries.
* Preparing and presenting briefings to staff on current topics.
* Providing a high level of support to partners and staff on all relevant matters.
What you'll need to succeed
* Extensive personal tax and trust background - strong familiarity with domicile and residence matters.
* CTA qualified.
* Effective client handling skills.
* Experience of coaching staff.
* Confidence in dealing with bankers, HMRC, lawyers, investment managers etc.
* Networking and marketing skills.
* Flexible working attitude.
What you'll get in return
This firm will offer you multiple benefits post your probation of 6 months, including health insurance, flexible working and a season ticket loan.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.