Your new company
This is a highly regarded and well-known global chemical manufacturing organisation based in Merseyside, which has a worldwide operation and employs over 4000 employees, creating circa £5b in sales per year. The company has major operations including manufacturing and distrubution centres across 8 countries in Northern Europe. The organisation operate as part of a wider group function, which operate over 30 business across the globe and is a highly recognisable brand.
Your new role
This is a senior stakeholder role within the internal treasury function for the company, where you will manage internal cash, liquidity and forecasting, whilst communicating and liaising with external stakeholders such as banks and financial services. You will also have the management responsibility of a team of experienced analysts and treasury officers (around 9 in total). This role will see you take a real lead in the management of the Group Securitisation Programme, reporting to and working closely with the Group Treasury & Credit Manager.
Your key accountabilities and responsibilities will include:
* Manage, develop and coordinate a stable team of 9 experienced treasury professionals, ensuring accurate day-to-day reporting and continued professional development.
* Manage all aspects of the group securitisation programme (debt), including weekly and monthly reporting requirements and reconciliations.
* To submit accurate and complete weekly and monthly reporting to the banks on time, to ensure that external deadlines for funding requests are met.
* Accurately complete work to a high standard, often in short timelines and reporting directly to the Group Treasury & Credit Manager.
* Managing the flow of cash and resources around the wider group and working with the group financing vehicle.
* Manage all aspects of 13-week cash flow forecasts for the holding companies, and challenging producing data to be circulated to the CFO / Finance Director.
* To produce monthly stock reports, including stock balances, value and volumes, daily inventory outstanding and other KPIs when required.
* Identify new opportunities for system streamlining and improvements, including challenging existing processes and technology used.
What you'll need to succeed
This role is ideal for an experienced treasury analyst or manager who is looking for a new challenge in a global, recognisable and progressive business. You will have:
* An accounting degree, and further qualifications such as the ACCA or ACT.
* Experience managing a small team, and offering ways to improve and develop.
* 3+ years worth of treasury experience within a complex group function.
* The ability to travel to the office regularly (Merseyside).
* Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships.
What you'll get in return
The company is offering a competitive salary and benefits package for the right candidate. This will include:
* Starting salary of £55,000 to £60,000, which is negotiable based on your previous experience.
* Discretionary bonus based on company performance, up to 15%, with usual payouts being above 10%.
* An excellent company pension scheme, with up to 11% employer contribution.
* 25 days holiday, along with discretionary additional days and the ability to purchase more.
* Brand new, state-of-the-art modern office, with a gym and canteen on site.
* 36 hours per week, with flexible start / finish times if required.
* Excellent opportunities for career progression within a global group of companies.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Sam Puddephatt on 07501517572 or now. If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.