Your new company
One of the Top 100 firms is looking for a driven and dedicated Tax Trainee to join their team! Based in the London city office, they are a dynamic firm that puts their individuals at the heart of the business.
Your new role
The role will cover different types of tax, including personal and corporate tax -
* Preparing tax returns with different levels of complexity e.g. R40 repayment claims.
* Ad-hoc work.
* Processing tax returns for non-domiciled individuals.
* Processing of non-resident homeowner tax returns.
* Submission and creation of P11d's.
* Preparing returns, which can include personal tax affairs.
* Responsibility for tracking the corporation tax statuses for individuals.
* Processing ATED and relief returns.
* Processing of non-resident capital gains.
What you'll need to succeed
* A keen interest in a career in tax.
* A willingness for progression and to develop tax knowledge.
* Commence the ATT/CTA, if not already commenced (study support package will be offered).
* Great time management skills (showing the ability to work on multiple accounts).
What you'll get in return
A flexible working pattern, the opportunity for annual health screenings and access to the company's well-work life academy.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.