Your new company
We are seeking an experienced Senior Accountant to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients, overseeing financial reporting, tax compliance, and providing strategic financial advice.
Your new role
* Prepare and review financial statements, tax returns, and other compliance documents
* Provide expert advice on tax planning, business strategy, and financial management
* Assist with audits and liaise with regulatory authorities
* Mentor junior staff members and contribute to their professional development
* Build strong client relationships and maintain excellent communication
What you'll need to succeed
* Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA) with at least 5 years of experience in a professional accountancy firm
* Strong technical knowledge of accounting standards, tax regulations, and financial reporting
* Excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with clients and colleagues
* Proficiency in accounting software (e.g., Xero, QuickBooks)
What you'll get in return
* Competitive salary package
* Opportunities for career growth and professional development
* Supportive work environment
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.