ROLE: Group Treasury Manager
SALARY: £50,000 - £70,000
An exciting role working as a Treasury Manager for a UK head-quartered property construction and property portfolio asset management business has come to the market. Due to the business growing, this is an excellent opportunity for candidates who are qualified Finance Managers or qualified Management Accountants with an interest and understanding of Treasury to join a reputable company and play a key part in their current and future projects.
As the Treasury Manager, you will work closely to the Group Financial Controller to manage the daily operations of the Group which includes managing the group's cash daily. You will also take ownership of maintaining the Group's banking relationships for cash management and FX trading, whilst leading on projects to improve treasury operation processes, manage and identify risks and manage times frame for refinancing. Your overall function of developing strong relationships between Treasury, business units and the business accounting and process teams to ensure smooth daily treasury operations ensures that you will receive a breadth of experience in this highly commercial role.
* To manage the daily operations of the Group which includes managing the group's cash on a day-to-day base.
* Primary ownership of all banking mandates across the Group to ensure they are up to date and in line with approved group policies.
* Ownership of the Treasury payment system, including bank compliance reporting and covenant testing,
* Responsible for management and reporting all intragroup loans, including trading and non-trading balances.
* Improve treasury operation process gaps, manage risk registers and manage times frame for refinancing.
* Maintenance of the Group's banking relationships for cash management and FX trading.
* Manage the opening and closing of bank accounts including KYC requirements and banking administration.
* Liaise with Group auditors at year end to provide requested documents.
The ideal candidate will be ACCA/CIMA/Treasury professional qualified and can be a Finance Manager or a Management Accountant who is looking to get into a core Treasury role.
Please send your CV for consideration. Or for more information, please contact me on or on 07562514078.