ROLE: In-House Corporate Tax Manager (Multinational Food Group)
SALARY: £50,000 - £65,000
HYBRID: 2 days per week in office
An exciting opportunity working for a market-leading multinational food group as a Corporate Tax Manager has come to the market. The business is very acquisitive and is growing rapidly with €8.8bn in sales for 2022 and have operations across the globe with hubs in UK, Germany, Italy, and Poland to name a few.
As the Corporate Tax Manager, you will be responsible for managing the preparation of the UK Group's tax reporting disclosures, company tax returns and other direct tax compliance matters. You will provide support, training and guidance to other team members and the wider business including working closely with Finance functions. The role will also involve supporting the Head of Direct Tax and Tax Director on group-wide advisory projects; thus, providing you with exposure to a breadth of duties in this highly commercial role.
Reporting to the Head of Direct Tax, this is an excellent opportunity for tax professionals making their first move into an in-house role or individuals with prior in-house experience to join a dynamic, growing and market leading company to participate in complex projects.
* Management & review of corporation tax computations for submission to HMRC for all allocated entities within the UK Group in readiness for review by the Head of Direct Taxes.
* Preparation of annual current and deferred tax workings and disclosures required for Group financial reporting consolidation purposes under IFRS and for UK statutory financial reporting under FRS102/101.
* Minimise direct tax risk and assist with Group compliance strategy decisions (e.g., group relief, utilisation of losses, interest restrictions), optimise tax incentive areas such as capital allowance claims, RDEC etc and manage the processing of same through the corporations' tax computations.
* Manage the Group payment arrangement process, prepare and review the calculations for cash tax quarterly forecast updates.
* Manage international tax matters involving the UK, e.g., Diverted Profits Tax, transfer pricing, CFCs and liaise with Group Accounting and Tax colleagues accordingly.
* Proactively manage the professional development of junior team members in all matters relating to Direct Taxation to enable the individuals to take an increasingly autonomous role in direct tax compliance, reporting and advisory matters.
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CTA qualified OR qualified by experience (at least 4-5 years of tax experience).
BENEFITS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* Hybrid working policy (2 days per week in the office)
* 10 % bonus
* Pension Scheme & holiday package.
Please send your CV for consideration. Or for more information, please contact me on or on 07562514078.