Private Client Tax Manager/Senior Manager - Top 50 Firm (Top 15 eprivateclient 2023)
London (Hybrid) - £65k - £95k + Excellent Benefits Package
A prestigious Top 50 firm who with a great reputation in Private Client Tax (Top 15 eprivateclient 2023) are looking for a CTA qualified Private Client Tax Manager or Senior Manager.
They specialise in serving private clients, companies, and entrepreneurs, with a significant practice advising non-UK domicile clients.
They are looking for a CTA qualified Private Client Tax Manager or Senior Manager working in a dynamic multidisciplinary team.
This role entails a blend of advisory services as well as tax compliance for personal and trust clients. You'll manage client portfolios, provide ad-hoc tax advice, and handle HMRC inquiries.
Most partners in the Private Client team have progressed within the firm and they have a proven track record of promoting internally.
What's in it for you?
* 27 days of annual leave plus bank holidays
* Annual bonus (performance based)
* Health insurance
* Life assurance
* Hybrid working
The role involves:
* Offering tax advice and robust support to Partners and delegating to juniors
* Managing allocated client portfolios, including planning, execution, correspondence, and billing
* Overseeing the comprehensive tax affairs of clients, providing high-level support across various areas
* Providing ad hoc planning advice on tax matter
* Conducting presentations and briefings on relevant tax topics for staff
If you are a Private Client Tax Manager or Senior Manager looking for progression, then this could be the opportunity you are looking for. Join this collaborative, agile 30 strong Private Client Tax team who are consistently winning clients from larger firms.
Please apply below!