The interim tax desk at Pure are partnered with is a fast-growing professional services organisation for a talented International Tax Manager on a 6-month contract, with strong prospects to move permanent. This role is based in London, and you will be required to be in office 3-days per week.
This is a rare opportunity that is well suited to a tax professional who has had some international exposure across EMEA, APAC and the US. You will have the opportunity to lead initiatives across compliance, governance and controls. You will report directly into the International Tax Director and your duties will be:
* To assist with the UK corporation tax compliance.
* To assist with EMEA and APAC direct and indirect taxes requirements.
* To assist within international tax obligations
* To respond to ad hoc tax queries from the business. This includes direct and indirect taxes.
* Work with advisors to assist with the roll out of tax governance requirements.
* To support with correspondence with tax authorities including but not limited to, drafting letters to HMRC, completion of double tax treaty forms, etc.
* Assist with group's transfer pricing requirements.
* Assist with indirect tax projects, including working with internal and external teams on the roll out of decision trees.
* Involvement in other projects as they arise.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting organisation, and have the opportunity to move to permanency after 6-months.
Salary is circa £80,000 per annum + benefits.