Pure are partnered with a world-class FMCG company on the recruitment of a Tax Manager on a 3-6 month contract, with the potential to move permanent. This is a newly created role due to natural growth and an urgent need for a qualified tax accounting, and reporting specialist.
The role reports into the Tax Director, and you will be responsible for:
* Support tax accounting preparation for the Group financial documents, including tax computations, forecasts, and analysis.
* Maintain tax-related models and documentation, including entity pre-tax profit and Effective Tax Rate models.
* Update the tax pack for group tax consolidation, providing guidance to outsourced consultants and aiding in deferred tax asset recognition.
* Review provision to return workings, gather data, and prepare income tax computations.
* Ensure compliance with tax accounting internal controls and documentation requirements.
* Assist in coordinating Tax Reserves and Audit Update meetings and prepare Disclosure Committee tax slides.
* Prepare work papers for external advisors and defend the Group tax accounting positions with external auditors.
* Comply with global income tax reserve accounting standards (IAS12 and IFRIC 23).
* Manage monthly and quarterly tax account reconciliation files, including reviewing reconciliations by the RTR team.
To find out more, please "Apply Now" or reach out directly.