Our client is a renowned listed Financial Services business who are leaders in their market, and an employer of choice. This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented EMEA Tax Manager to join a reputable tax compliance and reporting team on a 9-month daily rate contract.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
* Prepare and submit UK corporate income tax returns.
* Technical analysis supporting UK returns (e.g. CFC, hybrid mismatch, R&D).
* Oversight and management of non-UK corporate income tax return submissions.
* Manage tax audits, including technical analysis of specific claims.
* Oversight of tax disclosures in financial statements
* Calculate and instruct tax payments
* Calculate and review quarterly effective tax rates for US GAAP and IFS reporting.
* Support on project work (process improvements and optimisation)
* UK corporate tax compliance knowledge and experience.
* ACCA/CIMA/CA or ATT/CTA
Please "Apply" now if you would like to be considered for this opportunity.